Warranty & User Guide
Chord Company products are designed to offer reliable performance and a long service life. As a valued Chord Company product owner, we want you to enjoy your purchase.
Quality is our obsession – from design to production – and that means we can offer a lifetime warranty on all Chord Company products, covering defective materials and workmanship during a product’s (reasonably expected) lifespan.
- Turn equipment off before plugging/unplugging the cable.
- When plugging/unplugging the cable, hold the plug, not the cable itself.
- Don’t bend the cable excessively or subject it to undue force or pressure.
- If the plug has a release catch or locking collar (Streaming, XLR, DIN cables etc), ensure this is fully disconnected before removal.
Repairs under warranty
Should your Chord Company product need repairing, please return it to an authorised Chord Company retailer/distributor. They will arrange the shipping back to ourselves for priority attention.
If there is not a retailer/distributor near you, please contact us. We will make alternative arrangements and send you confirmation.
NB. If a product is not covered by our lifetime warranty, repair may still be possible for a nominal charge. Please contact an authorised Chord Company retailer/distributor for further advice and assistance.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Accidental damage.
- Unauthorised repair or modification.
- Usage or handling not in accordance with our user guidance.
- A cable/product not working at a resolution or data transfer rate above that for which it was designed. (If applicable, the performance level of Chord Company products are confirmed on the packaging. Our warranty only covers products not working within these parameters).
This warranty is applicable to products sold worldwide. Consumer rights applying under the laws of the country of purchase are not adversely affected by the terms of our warranty.